Cardiff International School Dhaka is a co-educational school from Playgroup to A Level. The school is divided into five sections:
• Early Year Section (Playgroup-KG, International Pre-School Curriculum, USA)
• Primary Year Section (Class 1- Class 5, Cambridge International Primary programme, CIPP + International Primary School Curriculum, UK, Cambridge Primary Check Point)
• Middle School Section (Class 6- Class 7, Cambridge Secondary 1 Stage, Check Point Examinations)
• Secondary School Section (Class 9-Class 10, Cambridge Secondary 2 Stage, GCE O Level Examinations)
• Higher Secondary School (Class 11- Class 12, Cambridge Advanced Stage, GCE A Level Examinations)
All the sections are committed to helping students become independent learners and international citizens by offering a challenging and age appropriate curriculum grounded in the elements of best practice from around the world.
The School is following International Pre-school Curriculum (IPC), USA for Early School Programme, International Primary Curriculum, UK for Primary Year Programme. The school is affiliated with the University of Cambridge International Examinations (CAIE) from Primary to GCE A Level. Cambridge International Education for 5-19 year old is divided into four stages: Cambridge Primary, Cambridge Secondary 1, Cambridge Secondary 2, and Cambridge Advanced. CISD offers the full Cambridge Education for learners aged 5-19 years.
Main Campus: House: 60/A, Road-27 (Old), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209.
2nd Campus: House: 11, Road: 28, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209.
Phone: +880 1990 778462, +880 1990 778463